STEEP have a rich resource of Early Years expertise amongst the staff of the six nursery schools and their Children’s Centres.
Each of the nursery schools has experience working with schools and early years settings to promote and develop high quality early years practice, working with staff to develop policy and practice; advising and consulting on a range of issues relating to effective early learning and the needs of young children and their families.
Areas of expertise include:
- ‘Quality First’ Teaching
- Inclusion and meeting children’s individual needs
- Personalised Learning
- Leadership development
- Working with and engaging families in children’s learning
- Language Development
- Talk Friendly Environments
- Children’s voice and child-led learning
- Developing provision for 2 year olds
- Outdoor play, physical development and neuroscience
- Teamwork in the early years setting
We work with individual practitioners and groups of staff.
To find out more and to discuss you specific needs please email us at: STEEPcontact@gmail.com